There is help out there for those of you with constantly tangled hair! Does your hair tangle the minute you put the brush down? Well fear not, we are going to give you some tips and suggest some products to help you deal with those tangles!
- Fine hair often tangles very easily so try using a volumising shampoo to avoid this problem.
- Rinse your hair with cool water as this helps to seal the cuticle, therefore avoiding frizz/tangles.
- Do not be too rough when drying your hair with the towel! Don't rub hair with the towel, just pat it dry.
- Use your fingers or a wide toothed comb to separate the hair strands a little, instead of attacking your hair with a brush the minute you notice some tangles!
- Use a detangling product after washing hair.
- Wind will tangle hair so just try to protect it a little.
- Use good quality hair straighteners as these will pull on your hair less.
- Try to gently untangle your hair as soon as you can rather than leaving it to worsen.
- Try Joico Body Luxe Hair Thickening Shampoo for thicker and therefore less tangled hair!
- Another great thickening shampoo is: Urban:Tribe Texture shampoo.
- A perfect conditioner to leave hair silky smooth and easy to keep under control is... Macadamia Hair Nourishing Leave-In Cream Natural Conditioner.
- Try Milkshake Intensive Conditioning Foam for super nourished and tangle free hair!
- Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler will protect your hair from heat styling and leave it amazing healthy and tangle-free.
- Milkshake Hair No Frizz Glistening Treatment is another very successful product in leaving your hair strong and healthy enough to fight tangles day and night.
Try out a few of these products and you will be amazed with the results. Give your hair a new lease of life!
Picture by Katie Tegtmeyer on Flickr, used under a Creative Commons Licence!